Choffers.com is commited to operating within the framework of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Choffers.com website gathers some personal data according to the following:
- Choffers.com collects personal information about its customers, such as name, address, phone number, or email address only in order to provide a Taxi Transfer.
- Choffers.com does not sell or exchange its customers’ personal information with any third part for commercial reasons.
- Choffers.com does obtain some non-personally identifiable information, such as the customers’ browser type, or the computer operating system they use.
- The information collected by Choffers.com is used only for the purpose of providing a taxi transfer.
- Choffers.com may use personal information knowingly supplied by the customers, to update them about new Choffers.com products or services.
- Choffers.com follows security procedures for the storage and disclosure of information provided to customers, in order to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the data protection legislation.
- Choffers.com does not collect sensitive information about customers, except when they specifically knowingly provide it.
Last modification: 2oth May 2018